James Hardie® Fiber Cement
CTG Improvements is a certified installer of James Hardie® fiber cement building products. Fiber cement siding has grown in popularity among many homeowners as it beats out other siding materials in beauty and durability. At CTG you can select from a wide range of James Hardie siding products including:
- Lap Siding
- Shingle Siding
- Vertical Siding
- Boards, Panels & Weather Barriers
Vinyl siding is durable and energy-efficient even in the most severe climate conditions. It is available in a wide variety of popular colors and even in wood grain textures to give your home a beautiful, maintenance-free look that will last for years. Some of the benefits include:
- Curb Appeal - Instantly updates and improves the look of your home.
- Impact Resistant - Resists dents and scratches from hail, debris and other occurrences that can destroy a typical vinyl surface.
- Wind Resistant - Withstands winds exceeding 200 MPH – a speed where most other siding materials can blow off your home.
- Termite Resistant - Fends off termites, carpenter ants and other pests. Other siding underlayments can be a harboring ground for wood boring pests.
- Fade-Resistant - Retains its original beauty for years to come through UV stable acrylic polymers that have excellent fade-resistant properties.
- Noise Dampening - Reduces the transmission of sound from the outside of your home for a more comfortable, quieter living environment.
Wood Shake Siding
Looking for the classic look of wood shake siding? Our team CTG Improvements can help you transform your home with the installation of cedar shake siding. Cedar, which is an extremely durable wood is most commonly used in shake siding applications. While wood requires more attention and maintenance to keep it healthy and looking its best, cedar shake siding is durable and can last for many years. To learn more about our wood shake siding services contact us!
Our Siding Services
Siding not only delivers positive curb appeal, but it protects your home from rain, wind and harmful moisture that is prevalent in the Gulf Coast area. CTG Improvements offers different varieties of siding that are sure to fit your needs and budget
At CTG Improvements we highly recommend custom siding for the Florida climate. We work with only the best quality products in the industry to ensure that your siding lasts for years to come and can withstand the harsh weather. For more information about the our custom siding products we work with and the styles you can choose from, contact us.
If you want to improve the look of your home and reap the benefits above contact us for a free in-home design consultation to see what we have to offer.